ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~nikwen/ubuntu-calculator-app/fix-desktop-shortcuts into lp:ubuntu-calculator-app

@rpadovani: Thanks for approving again and merging this.

@gang65: I think there are some serious problems with running autopilot tests here.
Just compare which tests were run the first time (when it passed) and which ones were run the second time (when it failed):

http://91.189.93.70:8080/job/generic-mediumtests-utopic/2906/testReport/ubuntu_calculator_app.tests.test_main/MainTestCase/
http://91.189.93.70:8080/job/generic-mediumtests-utopic/2910/testReport/ubuntu_calculator_app.tests.test_main/MainTestCase/

These lists differ quite a lot! I'll ping popey on IRC.

And yes, I have an idea why it failed the second time. Let me check the test case but it should be unrelated to this MP.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nikwen/ubuntu-calculator-app/fix-desktop-shortcuts/+merge/261747
Your team Ubuntu Calculator Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-calculator-app.