ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~vthompson/ubuntu-clock-app/clock-location into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

If it helps, "name" is the field used at the top of the reboot weather app.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~vthompson/ubuntu-clock-app/clock-location/+merge/262043
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~vthompson/ubuntu-clock-app/clock-location into lp:ubuntu-clock-app.