ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/document-page-filters into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app

* Update title to "Documents"
Done.

* Perhaps we should aggregate the sort so docs are grouped together - e.g. docs starting with lower "p" and "P" together?
Done.

* I managed to crash the app if I scroll to the bottom of the list, then change the sort order from "Sort by date" to "Sort by name". I have 21 docs locally, and 7 docs on SD card, so not a huge number. Only seems to crash if I'm at the bottom of the list.
I've tried to reproduce this on my desktop (Ubuntu 15.04 and ubuntu-sdk-team PPA). I've also mount an additional drive in order to emulate the SD card presence.
I've seen no crash: could you please make a second attempt with the latest commit?

* When changing the sort order, should we jump to the top of the list? Seems strange to change the sort order and be left in the middle.
Done.

Also, I've fixed an issue with the date-time shown in the ListView delegate. With the revision 143, I changed the values for the "dateDiff" role of DocumentsModel, but the logic that generates the date-time strings hasn't been updated.

Moreover, now we also show the right date-time string for any of the implemented sortModes (e.g. when sorting by name, we don't have a "Today" or "This week" section header. The string is now properly set as "Today, hh:mm" and not a generic "hh:mm").
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/document-page-filters/+merge/261858
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/document-page-filters into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app.