ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~nikwen/ubuntu-terminal-app/keyboard-shortcuts into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app

Review: Needs Fixing

Hi Niklas. I approve the work here, but it could use some refactoring. Please move the shortcut logic to a separate component (shortcutManager or something like that) in order to increase readability and maintainability. We should also investigate the use of Actions which in the future will probably support shortcuts natively.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nikwen/ubuntu-terminal-app/keyboard-shortcuts/+merge/261787
Your team Ubuntu Terminal Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-terminal-app.