ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ubuntu-docviewer-dev/ubuntu-docviewer-app/lo-viewer into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app

I've pushed the result of my play in a separate branch:
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/lo-plugin-prototype

To be fair it doesn't fit with the structure of the poppler-qml-plugin, since LibreOffice seems to have no concept of pages and returns the whole document in a single image.
Would be nice to do some extra work to get a list of pages (and their size) out from LibreOffice Writer documents, at least, so that we would be able to add some features like a "Go to page...".

Just some further note:
* When you try to open a second document from the DocViewer, it shows the rendering of the document previously opened.
* If you are using a parallel installation of LibreOffice, update the "#define LO_PATH" line in /src/plugin/libreofficetoolkit-qml-plugin/lodocument.cpp
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-docviewer-dev/ubuntu-docviewer-app/lo-viewer/+merge/262686
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ubuntu-docviewer-dev/ubuntu-docviewer-app/lo-viewer into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app.