ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~gang65/ubuntu-calculator-app/ubuntu-calculator-app-keyboard-swipe-fix2 into lp:ubuntu-calculator-app

Review: Needs Fixing

Sadly, this doesn't solve the problem for me. Here's how you can still reproduce the issue:

Hit one key (e.g. 3 or 6) multiple times (e.g. 3 times) with as short time gaps between the presses as possible and while hitting it for the last time move your finger slightly to left (not much!). Works for me quite often.

Additionally, I have to say that I find the keyboard movements after switching to onMovementEnded really weird, so I vote against using it.

If I had to guess, I'd say that the problem is related to too many key presses and swipes happening simultaneously and causing too many animations and property changes at once.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gang65/ubuntu-calculator-app/ubuntu-calculator-app-keyboard-swipe-fix2/+merge/262393
Your team Ubuntu Calculator Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-calculator-app.