ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ahayzen/music-app/refactor-pull-now-playing-sidebar into lp:music-app

I've been playing with this branch a bit on my desktop and a Nexus 7. One thing I think we should do is to optimize the side panel Now Playing page a bit more.

1. The text for the current song title should be smaller
2. The padding between components could be made a lot smaller
3. Maybe we put the progress current time and duration on the same Row as the ProgressBar?
4. Maybe the buttons could be a bit smaller?
5. Perhaps we can make the side panel smaller such that the blurred header is "square" and the cover art utilizes this space better

If we try to minimize items 2, 3, and 4 then perhaps the cover art could be made to fit the blurred header a bit more better, ie be square.

This doesn't need to be done under this MP, but I think it'd be great if this single switch to the converged view did so cleanly.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ahayzen/music-app/refactor-pull-now-playing-sidebar/+merge/253839
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.