ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~nikwen/ubuntu-calculator-app/delete-copy-paste-fix into lp:ubuntu-calculator-app

Hi, I'm sorry for the late reply. Thanks a lot for reviewing this. :)

I have now split the MP as requested:

1) https://code.launchpad.net/~nikwen/ubuntu-calculator-app/delete-backspace-copy-fix/+merge/266660
2) https://code.launchpad.net/~nikwen/ubuntu-calculator-app/desktop-paste-support/+merge/266662

I'll put autopilot tests on my todo list and will propose a separate MP for that. Thank you for your MP regarding this!

Regarding paste support, I would prefer merging the current desktop-only solution for now until we have a response from the UX team. We can then enable it on mobile as well.
Here is the bug report: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-calculator-app/+bug/1480662
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nikwen/ubuntu-calculator-app/delete-copy-paste-fix/+merge/264621
Your team Ubuntu Calculator Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-calculator-app.