ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ubuntu-clock-dev/ubuntu-clock-app/stopwatch-feature-staging into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

> 1. Clicking/touching stopwatch icon should swipe to the corresponding Page
> (Stopwatch, World Clock)

Fixed

> 2. In full sun it is hard to read when stopwatch is enabled, and when not.
> Some improvement proposal:
>    - Change "Start" button color to green and "Stop" button color to red.

Fixed

>    - Enable "Seconds hand". I will visualise the stopwatch progress. It will
> be also very similar with World Clock. When you press "Lap" button, it will be
> restarted.

Needs visuals for this. Let's discuss with designers.

> 3. During pressing "Lap" it is hard to notice what was happen. Some numbers
> are changing. Maybe some small "lap scroll down" animation will improve that
> UX. What do you think?

Fixed

I need some visuals for this. I did look at http://design.canonical.com/wp-content/uploads/keyscreens_clock.jpg, but need to brainstorm on how to integrate that with the current design.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-clock-dev/ubuntu-clock-app/stopwatch-feature-staging/+merge/266718
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-clock-app.