ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~nik90/ubuntu-clock-app/increase-alarm-height into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

> Hi.
>
> I noticed that there is some issues with Alarm label length.
> Please take a look at screenshot:
> https://launchpadlibrarian.net/213666708/alarm-height.png
>
> I think 7 characters for Alarm label is not enough, and should be increased.

Thanks for the review! This eliding of the alarm name is by design. If I increase the length of the alarm name, then the alarm frequency like "Mon, Tue, Wed" etc will be elided even more and in my opinion the alarm frequency is more important than the alarm name. FYI this is also what the android clock app does.

> Also Qt.locale().standaloneDayName(0, Locale.ShortFormat) function should be
> mocked. Without that it will fail when locale is different than US_EN.

Nice catch! Fixed in latest rev.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nik90/ubuntu-clock-app/increase-alarm-height/+merge/266864
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-clock-app.