ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~gang65/ubuntu-clock-app/ubuntu-clock-city-name-fix into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

Review: Needs Fixing testing

On testing I observed the following issues,

First, language switching nicely switched the world city translations as well. Good Job on that! However there seems to be some regressions that have been introduced.

1. FastScroll is broken even when the phone language is English. I believe bug 1483880 was reported for fastscroll not working for non-latin characters. But my issue is reproducible even for latin characters which is a regression.

2. Search for a city using the search toolbar function is broken in all languages (Quite serious). In fact it doesn't even go online to search Ubuntu Geonames for a city not found in the list we ship with clock app.

3. In other languages, the static city list is not ordered alphabetically. I see the order like A, A`, P, C, D etc.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gang65/ubuntu-clock-app/ubuntu-clock-city-name-fix/+merge/266153
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-clock-app.