ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~nik90/ubuntu-clock-app/update-default-alarm-sound into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

> I tested it on my BQ E4.5 phone with new alarm sound, and it is not ringing.
>
> Only vibration is working.
> So this changes is not backward compatible.

I just tested this on my Nexus 4 running the latest image (not stable) and when I tried an invalid sound, it just defaults to "Suru arpgeggio" sound when the alarm rings. Not sure why yours didnt ring. Can you try again with clock app from trunk and this branch?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nik90/ubuntu-clock-app/update-default-alarm-sound/+merge/267953
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-clock-app.