ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ubuntu-clock-dev/ubuntu-clock-app/stopwatch-feature-staging into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

Review: Needs Information

Here is what I'm missing with current StopWatch implementation:
1. Saving laps in database after pressing Lap or stop Button. After close and run Clock application, the results should be still there
2. When you start stopwatch the starttime should be stored in database. After closing Clock app, and reopening it, the time should be still counting (we could just calculate difference between starttime and current time).

These features could be implemented later, but this is good input for UX approval
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-clock-dev/ubuntu-clock-app/stopwatch-feature-staging/+merge/266718
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-clock-app.