ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ahayzen/music-app/fix-1357324-content-hub-source into lp:music-app

I tried this MP with the instructions provided and also with my own clock app content-hub importer branch and music-app shows up nicely as a source for music files. The selection UI works as expected.

I do have one minor suggestion, which is to add a search button in the search UI to make finding a particular song easier for the user.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ahayzen/music-app/fix-1357324-content-hub-source/+merge/268391
Your team Music App Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ahayzen/music-app/fix-1357324-content-hub-source into lp:music-app.