ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ahayzen/music-app/fix-1357324-content-hub-source into lp:music-app

I have an idea of how to integrate search into the header bar, now that I've sorted the tick and cross :-) I think I'll just attempt to hide the toolbar as if we add support for previewing it could be interesting how to maintain the queue when tracks are already playing in the current app etc so for simplicity I'll hide it for now.

Thanks for the review :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ahayzen/music-app/fix-1357324-content-hub-source/+merge/268391
Your team Music App Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ahayzen/music-app/fix-1357324-content-hub-source into lp:music-app.