ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~nik90/ubuntu-clock-app/revert-copyright-header-change into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

Hi, not that I'd have big problems with you reusing my code (I find it quite awesome actually) but in order to be *correct* with licensing it is probably better to fix this indeed. So thanks for that.

Some comments:

* I think the "This file is part of ..." can be dropped. The important parts to be kept are really the copyright holders names and the main license text.
* Given you guys added changes, you can add your name (or Canonical, depending on what you agreed) to the list of copyright holders too.
* This code is licensed under GPLv3+. Afaik, there's a policy to only use GPLv3 (without the +) in core apps. If that is correct, I can re-license it as GPLv3 for you. Let me know if that's required.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nik90/ubuntu-clock-app/revert-copyright-header-change/+merge/268891
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~nik90/ubuntu-clock-app/revert-copyright-header-change into lp:ubuntu-clock-app.