ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~vthompson/music-app/fix-1482760-arrow-keys into lp:music-app

Review: Needs Information

I wonder if we can prevent event propagation so that the Keys.onPressed in the walkthrough prevents it propagating up to the mainview Keys.onPressed. The stuff with the buttons working with tab I believe I saw work within the SDK to assist with this, so its probably best to wait for 1.3 components before investigating further.

Also as the Esc is now disabled there is no way to get out of the walkthrough with the keyboard, maybe we should enable the ENTER key? I'm fine with leaving it how it is as it resolves the bug, but we need to reinvestigate keyboard shortcuts when the SDKs support improves.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~vthompson/music-app/fix-1482760-arrow-keys/+merge/267442
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.