ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~nik90/ubuntu-clock-app/replace-alarmsound-checkbox into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

Review: Needs Information

- In my opinion "Add custom sound" button should be on inside "Custom Sounds" list, as it is belongs it it.
- In my opinion "Custom Sounds" and "Default Sounds" should be always visible
- After that "Add custom sound" could be renamed to just "Add sound" as this button is already in "Custom Sounds"

Use cases:
- When there is no custom sounds, the header "Custom Sounds" will be displayed, and "Add sound" will be there
- When there is custom sounds, the header "Custom Sounds" will be displayed, and "Add sound" will be on top of the list. Next it will be custom alarms sounds.

If you want I could create some mockup for you.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nik90/ubuntu-clock-app/replace-alarmsound-checkbox/+merge/269328
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-clock-app.