ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~mrqtros/ubuntu-docviewer-app/docviewer-sg-rendering into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot

>> Do we keep 'LOViewer.qml' instead of renaming it to 'Viewer.qml' as discussed?
I tried, unsuccessfully) Sounds funny, but someone renames it due build to LOViewer.qml, I did'n find that place. So I wish you rename it after merge :)

>> Could/Should we restore DEBUG_SHOW_TILE_BORDER ?
Can't answer right now, let's discuss it after merge.

>> TileItem class is no longer necessary, since we now use SGTileItem. Can we remove it?
Yes, we can.

Other questions and notes - I'll fix, all of the are valid.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mrqtros/ubuntu-docviewer-app/docviewer-sg-rendering/+merge/270157
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot.