ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~gang65/music-app/music-app-reduce-png-size into lp:music-app

Review: Needs Information

Thanks Victor.
I removed all images which you mentioned, and optimize size of all images.
During profiling I noticed small performance improvement during loading these images.
I also fixed changelog.

I have two question to you
1. If Music app will be upgraded, does old files will be deleted?
2. I noticed two almost identical files, which is used by Music app:
 $ grep -r "sd_phone_icon" .
./app/components/Walkthrough/Slide2.qml:            source: Qt.resolvedUrl("../../graphics/sd_phone_icon.png")
 $ grep -r "music_empty_SD" .
./app/ui/LibraryEmptyState.qml:                    source: "../graphics/music_empty_SD.png"
Is it possible to use only one file, and delete one of them?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gang65/music-app/music-app-reduce-png-size/+merge/270230
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.