ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~gang65/music-app/music-app-reduce-png-size into lp:music-app

We updated the minor revision number to mark the update to the 15.04 framework. We do not intend on updating the minor number for each release of the app to the store. That being said, if the argument for upgrading the minor number each and ever release to the store is good enough we can do so... I just think that having the bzr rev no mark each release to the store is sufficient and that bumping the minor revision number is only beneficial to mark a major release or change.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gang65/music-app/music-app-reduce-png-size/+merge/270230
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.