ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~popey/ubuntu-filemanager-app/add-click-deps into lp:ubuntu-filemanager-app

Looking at the log you posted, it looks like there is an extra space
after "smb":
void DirModel::setPath(const QString&, const QString&, const QString&,
bool) DirModel_QML_137(0x12ff010) path or url may not exist or cannot
be read: "smb ://192.168.1.3/"

The correct url must be "smb://192.168.1.3".

BTW, I have had some hard time trying to type "smb" urls on the device.