ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~gang65/music-app/music-app-reduce-png-size into lp:music-app

Review: Needs Information

There's still some odd issues with the changelog if you look at the diff. Previously we had released 2.2ubuntu1 and now you're unreleasing it. Could you revert the other changelog modifications and only add an unreleased section for 2.2ubuntu2? Sorry I suggested 2.2ubuntu1, I was using the already broken changelog as an example.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gang65/music-app/music-app-reduce-png-size/+merge/270230
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.