ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~popey/ubuntu-filemanager-app/add-click-deps into lp:ubuntu-filemanager-app

It is hard to say something about the crash, if you have the
'libsmbclient' installed in your phone you can try this click package
which contains 'Network' in Places to start navigating in Samba.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f6gxiqbav3th8bx/com.ubuntu.filemanager_0.4.latest_armhf.click?dl=0

Have you tested on Desktop?