ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/10-reboot-contenthub-switch-to-qml-apis into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot

> Should be rewritten as:
>     property bool multipleSelection: !activeTransfer || activeTransfer.selectionType !== ContentTransfer.Single
> But looks strange anyway. Why do we allow multiple selection when transfer isn't acitve?

Good point.

Also, in DocumentGridView.qml and DocumentGrid|List)View.qml I wrote:
    multipleSelection: contentHubProxy.multipleSelection ? contentHubProxy.multipleSelection : false

That "false" is completely dumb.

We allow multiple selection to delete more files at once in the documents browser.
In the attempt of using a single property to set the multipleSelection value in the views, I've added the check for an active transfer in the ContentHubProxy.

Then I presume I forgot that ContentHubProxy is loaded asynchronously, and added that false in the views code.

I'll rewrite this piece of code, removing the property from ContentHubProxy, and setting everything directly in the views, keeping it more verbose.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/10-reboot-contenthub-switch-to-qml-apis/+merge/271466
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot.