ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ahayzen/music-app/add-manual-tests-001 into lp:music-app

Review: Needs Fixing

Ohh my, I didn't notice the embedded links for results! Those won't play nice on the phone. Not sure what to do with them right now, other than to ensure there is text to go along with them.

It is possible to embed the image, but we are limited to text because of how QA stores the tests and processes them. It may be possible to embed them anyway though :p
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ahayzen/music-app/add-manual-tests-001/+merge/272050
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.