ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~gang65/ubuntu-clock-app/ubuntu-clock-app-alarm-order-fix into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

This change fixes multiple changes:
1. Passed alarms (when you disable phone and alarm passed), is enabled by default, and it is not possible to disable it (because the date is wrong)
2. According to Clock documentation, the alarms should be sorted by time of occurence (even if it was disabled). It is done automatically by SDK via alarm time. If we do not update disabled alarm then order of such alarm is wrong.

If you have some spare time I could explain it to you on Hangout.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gang65/ubuntu-clock-app/ubuntu-clock-app-alarm-order-fix/+merge/274270
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-clock-app.