ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~snwh/ubuntu-docviewer-app/new-icon into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app

Review: Disapprove

Hi Sam,

First of all, I want to thank you for this.
We really lack a good icon, aligned to the latest style, and it is some month that I'm asking about it.

Ironically, right yesterday, it has been brought to my attention that the Canonical Design Team is working on a new icon for Document Viewer too, and it is currently awaiting the approval.

For this reason I'm forced to reject your MP.
I'm really sorry for such inconvenience.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~snwh/ubuntu-docviewer-app/new-icon/+merge/274595
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app.