ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~pkunal-parmar/ubuntu-calendar-app/Uitk1_3 into lp:ubuntu-calendar-app

Review: Needs Fixing

Looks good, however the month name over-runs into the icons.

http://people.canonical.com/~alan/screenshots/device-2015-11-10-110730.png

I'm told we have two options:-

1) Implement our own header and elide the month name
or
2) Use the header, and remove one of the icons (we should have 3 max, we have 4 [burger menu, today, add event, kebab menu]).

I'd propose (2), but I'm not sure which icon to move to the kebab menu. Gut feeling is we should move 'add event' to the kebab menu now we've made it easy to add events by tapping on a time slot in the day view. The today icon should stay in the header as it's a useful tool to get back to today if you've been scanning around the calendar.

What do you think?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~pkunal-parmar/ubuntu-calendar-app/Uitk1_3/+merge/276338
Your team Ubuntu Calendar Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-calendar-app.