ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~nikwen/ubuntu-calculator-app/paste-zero-fix into lp:ubuntu-calculator-app

Thank you for your review, Bartosz. I'll fix the brackets thing as soon as possible.

However, I'm incredibly busy at the moment and it will take at least one and a half weeks until I have time for that again.

Regarding the autopilot tests: I don't know how to fit them into my schedule at the moment. If you write some though, I'll happily review them. :)

Cheers,
Niklas
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nikwen/ubuntu-calculator-app/paste-zero-fix/+merge/276011
Your team Ubuntu Calculator Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~nikwen/ubuntu-calculator-app/paste-zero-fix into lp:ubuntu-calculator-app.