ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

[Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot-uitk13 into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app

The proposal to merge lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot-uitk13 into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app has been updated.

Description changed to:

This MP may become very huge since there are big changes with ListItem(s), because of the introduction of ListItemLayout.

For that reason I will ask multiple reviews in order to split the diff into small parts.

The version of the toolkit we target is 1.3.1676+15.04.20151008-0ubuntu1, included in OTA-7.
Link: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-sdk-team/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/staging/files/1676

Changes:
* Updated all the 'Ubuntu.*' imports to verstion 1.3
* New ZoomSelector UI
* Usage of the new enum 'textSize' property instead of string 'fontSize' in Labels
* Better support for zoom on desktop
* Usage of 'theme' singleton instead of deprecated 'Theme'
* Updated framework to 14.04.1
* Moved components in the 'upstreamComponents' folder into 'common'
* Use BottomEdgeHint in order to provide mouse/keyb controls for the bottom edge.
* Changed Header behaviour to default in the PDF viewer (the way we did the 'tap to show/hide' is broken with the upcoming UITK release)
* Use an horizontal PartsView for switching slides in portrait, small-width mode, instead of using the SlideControllerPanel component + BottomEdge.

WILL COME WITH SEPARATE MPs:
* Move all async logic used in LoViewPage in another component
* Fix broken Autopilot tests: it will be done in a following MP

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot-uitk13/+merge/275531
--
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app.