ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~gang65/ubuntu-clock-app/ubuntu-clock-app-slider-fix into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

Review: Needs Information

Can we not use the existing SDK Slider? Right now we get the following in the logs: file:///usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/qml/Ubuntu/Settings/Menus/SliderMenu.qml:145:13: QML Slider: Mixing of Ubuntu.Components module versions 1.3 and 1.2 detected!

Also, when I launch the application after changing the volume, occasionally the app will crash. Is it possible this is due to this change? I don't see anything in the logs.

phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~/.cache/upstart$ system-image-cli -i
current build number: 186
device name: mako
channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en
last update: 2015-12-14 18:07:29
version version: 186
version ubuntu: 20151214
version device: 20150911
version custom: mako-1.1

One last minor comment, there's an extraneous newline on L53 of the diff. Could you please remove it?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gang65/ubuntu-clock-app/ubuntu-clock-app-slider-fix/+merge/280119
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-clock-app.