ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ahayzen/music-app/cards-use-gridview into lp:music-app

1) Implemented 'Allow wrapping maximum of 2 lines in a Card with 3 lines in total and preference to the first label'. Let me know if you think any views shouldn't have the wrapping, but I think it works OK across all of the views.

2, 3) I think are SDK issues, I'm going to create a test mini-app to see if the header not scrolling smoothly on the desktop is due to the SDK or us, so can investigate with that.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ahayzen/music-app/cards-use-gridview/+merge/279700
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.