ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~fazerlicourice/music-app/test-empty-library into lp:music-app

Review: Approve

LGTM! Thanks for your patience and time spent on this :-)

Took me 4 runs but I eventually got

test autopilot:  - - - - - - - - - - results - - - - - - - - - -
autopilot            PASS

\o/

For the other 3 runs I had test_shuffle (once) and test_pressing_prev_from_first_song_plays_last_when_repeat_on (twice) fail looks like they are possibly flaky tests, hopefully test_shuffle will be improved after the bgplaylists, or just because I'm running custom versions of qtubuntu-media.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~fazerlicourice/music-app/test-empty-library/+merge/280794
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.