ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

[Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/uitk-bottom-edge into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app

The proposal to merge lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/uitk-bottom-edge into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app has been updated.

Description changed to:

* Use UITK 1.3 BottomEdge instead of old PageWithBottomEdge component.
* Updated framework version to 15.04.3

New BottomEdge component is already in the rc-proposed channel (which means it will surely available for OTA-9).
Framework target for new stuff (e.g. UITK-1.3 PageHeader) in OTA-8 was 15.04.2. Since the upcoming OTA should provide a new framework (15.04.3), I guess everything in this MP is "legal".

NOTE:
BottomEdgeHint doesn't work on desktop, unless "QuickUtils.mouseAttached" property is set to true.
This does not represent a big issue for now (we're focused on touch devices) and I suspect a proper mouse detection will come in the near future.
If not, I have already prepared a MP for adding mouse detection in DocViewer. :)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/uitk-bottom-edge/+merge/281860
--
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/uitk-bottom-edge into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app.

Follow ups