ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ahayzen/music-app/cards-use-gridview into lp:music-app

Fixed the ArtistView header extra margin by putting it in an Item container as whatever is set to the header appears to have its anchors/margins/x/y set by the GridView.

Also found an issue where when the header became locked the topMargin was wrong (due to us having to unset the anchors.fill on the Page with the workaround until OTA10).

And yes, I think bug #1386605 should be a uitk bug, I'll try to create a mini-app later :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ahayzen/music-app/cards-use-gridview/+merge/279700
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.