ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

[Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/lok-zoom-object into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app

The proposal to merge lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/lok-zoom-object into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app has been updated.

Description changed to:

LibreOffice QML plugin:
*** Provide zoom settings as grouped properties
Well, with this branch the LibreOffice view has 8 properties about zoom settings.
I thought it's the case to gather those properties in a separate object, so that we're more comfortable when we have to deal with LOView.

*** Added a minimum and a maximum value for the zoom factor - 0.25 (min) and 4.0 (max).
On phones the default zoom factor was lower than the previous minimum value (0.5).
Values outside the interval [0.25, 4.0] are not longer accepted by the view.
We expose these values to QML so that we can set the ScalingPinchArea accordingly.
At the moment, they're only read-only. We could make them writable in future.

*** Removed any reference to zoomFactor from SGTileItem
I know Roman you wanted this. :)

*** Expose to QML the values for 'fitToWidth', 'fitToHeight' and 'Automatic' zoom
We may need them for setting the ScalingPinchArea when DocViewer is running on a phone.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/lok-zoom-object/+merge/283691
--
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/lok-zoom-object into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app.

Follow ups