ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~mcintire-evan/ubuntu-terminal-app/disable-paste into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app

Review: Needs Fixing

Thanks for changing this. :)

However, there are four lines in the pot file which seem to stem from a merge error. We need to fix this before we can merge the MP. The easiest way to do that would probably be to just run it once again from the Ubuntu SDK and then commit the automatic pot file updates. Would you mind doing that? :)

Thank you very much in advance!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mcintire-evan/ubuntu-terminal-app/disable-paste/+merge/283244
Your team Ubuntu Terminal Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-terminal-app.