ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~music-app-dev/music-app/media-hub-bg-playlists-rework into lp:music-app

I resolved my issue by clearing some of the stored data for the app. I'm not sure if this was due to other MP's being tested or not. I did some testing to make sure the issue isn't something caused by the upgrade path. Before we merge this, I suggest we do some additional upgrade testing.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~music-app-dev/music-app/media-hub-bg-playlists-rework/+merge/275912
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.