ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ubuntu-calculator-dev/ubuntu-calculator-app/ubuntu-calculator-app-welcome-wizard into lp:ubuntu-calculator-app

I'm in agreement with Popeys suggestion for simplified language.

Other than that, I think the content/tone of the tutorial is good.
We may benefit from applying the new style shown in the SDK/Toolkit documentation - the biggest difference being that we would point to elements of the calculator UI itself, rather than using the static images we currently have.

Instructional Overlays Toolkit Doc:
https://docs.google.com/a/canonical.com/document/d/1Ki-b5N2A_R8vkQhGBcY1s_Y-EAooB8j2jrd6NENuUB4/edit?usp=sharing
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-calculator-dev/ubuntu-calculator-app/ubuntu-calculator-app-welcome-wizard/+merge/281699
Your team Ubuntu Calculator Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-calculator-app.