ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~renatofilho/ubuntu-calendar-app/bottom-edge into lp:ubuntu-calendar-app

I'm seeing some strange behaviour with the bottom edge but it's possibly a uitk issue? In a windowed environment if you press & drag down (off the bottom of the window) on the bottom edge when in collapsed state. The bottom edge page start's expanding up the window in the opposite direction to the drag. I would expect nothing to happen if I dragged down. I tested this on unity7 & unity8 and it's the same in both environments.

Do you know if this is the intended behaviour?

Apart from that, the rest looks good to me.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~renatofilho/ubuntu-calendar-app/bottom-edge/+merge/284622
Your team Ubuntu Calendar Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~renatofilho/ubuntu-calendar-app/bottom-edge into lp:ubuntu-calendar-app.