ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~mcintire-evan/ubuntu-terminal-app/disable-paste into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app

Ooh, the magical world of Launchpad trying to merge a .pot update when the
.pot has been updated in the meantime. :)

P.S. Now you know how a DocViewer developer feels, haha :'D

P.S. #2 We probably should prevent this from happening, by avoiding to
update translations every time the app is built in QtCreator