ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~mcintire-evan/ubuntu-terminal-app/window-font-size into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app

This was based in part of Nikwen's work in here[1], I still have a bit to do before I can call this finished, though

I think the " FontUtils.sizeToPixels("medium") * settings.fontSize / 10 " should be moved into a function so if any changes need to be made to it, we don't have to hunt down all the places it is used, but I'm not sure where I should place such a function

Also, the window itself does not scale with the MainView if the font size is changed while running, so I need to do a bit of work to address that

[1] - https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-terminal-dev/ubuntu-terminal-app/reboot/revision/165
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mcintire-evan/ubuntu-terminal-app/window-font-size/+merge/285285
Your team Ubuntu Terminal Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mcintire-evan/ubuntu-terminal-app/window-font-size into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app.

Follow ups