ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~popey/ubuntu-terminal-app/add-control into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app

Review: Needs Fixing

I just skimmed through the code and one thing I noticed is that we would probably want the CTRL key to be translatable, so please remove the "text" attributes from the keyboard layouts and use the "id" attribute instead. Furthermore, I'm not sure whether we would want to set the "modifier" attribute. That is used to turn the press of one exact button to be modifier + key and that probably isn't needed here.

(Just to be clear: I haven't reviewed the whole code yet.)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~popey/ubuntu-terminal-app/add-control/+merge/282280
Your team Ubuntu Terminal Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-terminal-app.