ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/fix-1544149 into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app

Review: Needs Fixing

Tested this on OTA-9. It brings up the document selector, and I can select a document to transfer. However when I then press the tick in the header, nothing happens. I get a vibrate so it did notice I pressed the tick, but it never transfers the file. The document selector still works, I can select and unselect documents, but I can never transfer them.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/fix-1544149/+merge/285641
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app.