ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~majster-pl/ubuntu-calendar-app/new-agenda-view into lp:ubuntu-calendar-app

1. fixed

2. fixed

3. I tried that already but I don't think its possible due to fact that it will be one Label without possibility to change spacing and it will not align with the Even title label and Location label on the right of start_end label. ( do you know what I mean ? )

4. Design spec is actually showing date in format: "Day, Month DD YYYY" which is not easy to do... now we got: "Day, DD Month YYYY" I'll look in to it, but it would be much easier to just clarified with them is this can not just stay as it is now simply because I don't know if that can be easily done without some crazy hacking :D this format which is there now is just simple js string.

5. give me more time, I'll have a play around this function tomorrow.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~majster-pl/ubuntu-calendar-app/new-agenda-view/+merge/287448
Your team Ubuntu Calendar Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-calendar-app.