ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~nikwen/ubuntu-calendar-app/fix-standalone-month-name-i18n into lp:ubuntu-calendar-app

Review: Needs Fixing

@nikwen, Hi there, we're looking to release calendar v0.5 with OTA-10. I would like to get this bug fix into trunk before that. Can we work on getting this done?

I have two questions,

1. why at all do we need i18n.tr() calls? Can we just do "%1 %2".arg().arg() which then substitutes the month and year accordingly? Or is this for RTL language support where the order may need to be changed?

2. calendar app trunk has gone through a huge code change. Please merge trunk and push again pls.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nikwen/ubuntu-calendar-app/fix-standalone-month-name-i18n/+merge/279509
Your team Ubuntu Calendar Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-calendar-app.