ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/uitk-theming-silo-50 into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app

> Should you remove FIXME? Is it wrapping itself now?
Yes, it wraps the text by default (it's limited to maximum one line of text though).

I kept the comment because we may want to reserve two lines for the document name in future, however the visual result is not so good (i.e. text is - of course - not aligned with other ListItemLayout which use only one line for title).

See https://imgur.com/bpf6cnE

Anyway, that bug in UITK has been fixed now, so I'm going to update that comment.

Thanks Roman for pointing it out! :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/uitk-theming-silo-50/+merge/288555
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app.