ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/uitk13-documents-page into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app

> Should you extract this component to separate file since it is declared twice?

Done! (also, TextualButtonWithIcon has been merged into TextualButton)

> Overall feeling - so much logic is located in headers.
> I know that you only rewriting some staff to UITK 1.3, just wanted to note that.
> Can't w8 that time when I will be able to refactor some QML code ;)

True. Anyway I'm thinking at having the four headers into the document that declares the whole DocumentsPage... as you have already seen, I'm not the guy who likes 400+ lines stored into a single QML file (especially when there's much JS logic).
UITK Headers works much as individual entities that are replaced on the fly, therefore I've declared them in separate files.

However, we need to refactor those stuff (and think at a different solution), that's for sure! :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/uitk13-documents-page/+merge/290170
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app.