ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/uitk13-lok-page into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app

> Haha, are you enjoyed deleting this code? ;)
Ahah, you can be sure of it! :)

> Why did you switch it [PageHeader.flickable] off? Just for information.
I was having trouble in setting the anchors for the content of the ViewerPage[1], and the LibreOffice Viewer had strange bindings that were causing a continuous flickering and reloading of the document content, every time the header was changing its status (i.e. visible/hidden).

I spent some time on it again (after you review), and now it seems to behave correctly. Pushing the new commit...

[1] We load LOViewPage asynchronously, but the loading logic is placed in a different file.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/uitk13-lok-page/+merge/290048
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app.